Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Part I: Karachi Moonlight

Right... its Karachi in a nutshell... 4 parts to this edition.




As the sun sets, it begins to all slow down... an almost empty beach says it all, the best part of the day for me.





A bit of a change perhaps from the usual sunset shots that I love... however, today I was at the other end, nope, not sunrise, but when the full moon beckoned... coincidentally.


Fisherman cleaning up their nets... ready to retire for the day...










The chronologies of a moonlit sea... this was a first for me... never under a full moon before and it was so serene and beautiful... the sea was calm, it would have been perfect. I just love these moments and I am not afraid of basking in it... who would? At the end of the day, it was just me... as I looked out into the opea sea... I wondered... where would that take me? .... Tonight will be my final night in Karachi as I head back to battlefield Islamabad. I have done my dues here, its time to head back HQ.... but I will be back in Karachi... that's for sure. Sunset is beckoning... and I will not miss it the next time around! Ciao...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel the calm on the last pic with you words came along. The moon hanging on the sky and the sky & the sea just get together. Its wonderful!

RayC said...

Happy you did... at least it stirs the imagination. :-)