Saturday, June 16, 2007

Malaysia... Home Sweet Home

You know, being a nomad all these while, no matter where I am, Malaysia is still home to where the heart is. It doesnt matter where I have been or for how long, Malaysia is still my number one home. If I had two more choices, here's mine:

1. Malaysia
2. Liverpool
3. Venice

I am an avid traveler. Having been in Liverpool and Europe for 7 long years, I came back. Now since I started working with the current company two years ago, I have been traveling around Asia Pacific; Indonesia, Cambodia, India, and now in Pakistan. Still, nothing can compare to Malaysia in all aspects.... and I seriously mean ALL ASPECTS.

Liverpool oh Liverpool... this will be my second home... anytime without hesitation! I have been there for almost 6-7 long years and nothing beats it... it might not be as big as other metropolitans but there is just something about it that no one can deny nor resist. It's the passion that burns within the city walls that makes everyone special. Believe me, its truly infectuous.

Bottomline is, I miss Malaysia... and soon, I will be back home again to grace the land for another 2 weeks or so before I make a return back here or somewhere else. You know what's the best thing I have learned in all my travellings? .... I have learned to appreciate how truly gifted Malaysia is... and I am very positive, if everyone has this opportunity, there will be less bickerings and shouting about back home I see in papers everyday. I speak to my colleagues who are also in their respective outposts occasionally on MSN, and all have the same sentiments. It's mutual. I saw a VMY 2007 advert on Pakistan tv recently..... I smiled, because Malaysia, is truly ASIA. It is true.

2 comments:

seoumei said...

Hey,

am looking fwd to your return bro. don't forget you owe sharmila, rachel and myself an outing!!!

take care bro & keep in touch ok

love,
seou mei

RayC said...

dont worry.. an outing it is... hmmphh.. hafta check my appointment book first... :-)