Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Relieved...?

Well, it was not the spectacle I was hoping for on Monday... there was no fireworks flying around... I was lucky though because someone else in other domains screwed their part up and my errors were partially covered up... so, I didnt get screwed that much. Pheeeww...

My days of handover... it could end up being permanent now instead of temporarily... I dont know, I just get this ill feeling that I might quit altogether... imagine... during these handover period... my DPM has failed to live up to expectations, CW is still squabbling with CEG... out of 220 promised sites for the June rollout, we have only put 50 on air and it is already the 19th June 2007 today. We have 300 in July and 400 in August. Can we live up to expectations?

Customers have tolerated us more than they could... I have tolerated my team more than I should... and I just cant tolerate anymore. Even at this point, I should be concentrating more on solving minor issues but I end up inundated with more major issues than ever. It really zaps me up... customers are constantly calling me even though I have sent out notices that I am leaving. Why? because they want me to finish up the thing before I leave... I said, my deputy is there... their reasoning for it is because, they know everything will be so screwed up after I go.

Ok Ok... the whole project wont collapse even after I go but I bet my life on it there will be more problems than ever. Those people that keep coming to me will need to fend for themselves. I have supported them more than ever during my previous 11 weeks... I am tired and worn out. I just need a break... some time to myself.

I can only do that much with a pair of eyes, ears, and hands.

There's always a limit to one's soul. I have reached mine..... unfortunately.

No comments: