Thursday, July 05, 2007

Moments Before & After...

Well, there hasnt been any posts lately because many things have taken the turn around since the previous post.

Two of my dreams have been achieved. One was mentioned. The second one is, I am no longer going back to Pakistan... (but I'd prefer not to bank too much hope first because anything can happen in HW). Instead, here comes the moderate news.

I am going to Philippines.... good? yes... but bad... why? as early as Monday or Wednesday. I am trying to delay because honestly, although I am getting the hang of it, the flying and traveling around,..... its getting pretty tiring. I just want to stay in Ipoh and KL longer... there's just so many things to do with so little time spent at home... and this is where the heart is.

So, good news or bad news? I can't decide. I am just tired.

2 comments:

seoumei said...

wished you could stay around longer too...

RayC said...

dang... yeap...