Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Philippines Bound

After a week of clouds-over-head, I am confirmed to Philippines. Its been hard for me to blog since I came back to KL due to the non-stop schedule I have had to endure... which was nice, way better than Pakistan, therefore, no complains! :-)

This week, I will be embarking on this journey there with which case, I have been told that I will be in for a culture shock. It will be entirely different from whatever I have had to go through in Pakistan. Back there, it was hell,.... there in Philippines, it will be opposite. We'll have to see about that.

Not much changes so far, everything is still in place, but on 'that', its everything but...

My probabilities have been cut short by 50%. How about that?? It's just the way it is although I am hoping for a better outcome.

Till then... chao...

No comments: