Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Much Ado About Nothing... Part II




Sat in the office today… surfed the net… typed the letter… surfed the net… ate lunch… looked at boat/ yatch prices… watched a movie, downloaded songs from p2p, synching my iphone to the itunes… adding songs… that was pretty much it today…. Why?

  1. Twenty two of my original master planned sites in SORSOGON area has been reduced to 6 sites because of the rebel demands. After much political bickering with customers and management, those sites will be reduced.
  2. TIGAON was supposed to have tower erection today, however, opposition operator demanded for a work stoppage because of fear that frequencies might crash… what a whole lot of bollocks… but what can we do? It’s all on paper.
  3. CALABANGA lot owners weren’t satisfied with the E91, E71s and IPhone we gave them. Some even claimed that the IPhones we gave them were fake. Total of 20 cell phones given out for free just to pacify them and they came back wanting for more. Now they filed a petition against us.
  4. OCAMPOCMRS towers are still sailing… with 14 more days to the month end, my towers are still somewhere along the ocean enroute to Philippines. Nice…

Now you know why I am free?... somewhere along the fine thin line, its not hard to see that corruption is rampant here. Red tapes are just hollow blocks to corruption. On the other front…

  1. A long lost friend has arrived in the Philippines under Ericsson
  2. Another friend coming to Philippines at the end of the month… its been almost 6 months since I last saw him
  3. I have started my handover to my Asst Manager but he seems to be quite defiant on the idea and put it straight to me that, if I am transferred, the whole team will go with me. He kept on telling me about the ‘All for one, one for all’ thingy that I preached since the beginning of the project to the team. I will continue to explain to him that heroics won’t work here.
  4. Heard news from a friend that he met with an accident with the Sultan’s car… hahahahaha… that is one in a million!
  5. I have been given the task last week to be YET, another bestman to one of my best friends. This will be the third time… hmmpphh…


Well... so much for the day... more to come this week....

7 comments:

jnj said...

Hey,

You have Iphone now? How much is that? I want it by the way, probably end of this month.

P2P?? Songs for download or something?

RayC said...

yeah... i have a IPhone which i bought 3 months ago.. its not 3G though. peer-2-peer... meaning... torrent downloading.

RayC said...

when i bought it, it was almost about MYR1700 but now greatly reduced to about MYR1400 or so

jnj said...

I am still planning to have my Iphone.. Either in HK, PHP or THD.

Since 3G in commercial now then i suppose 2G should be cheaper...

RayC said...

Wei...its HKD, THB & PHP.

jnj said...

I've check its HKD 5000 if i get it in HK.

RayC said...

expensive... you can try to get it here in the Phils... it will cost about MYR1500 when converted. Malaysia is much cheaper. which model you looking at? 8g or 16g?