Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time Has Come...

Its funny how it has always felt, but not materialized since the Pakistan days. People say, if you cant beat em', join the bandwagon. I believed in it for a while...., but, its true, the system can neither be changed nor altered because of one man. Hence, I have tentatively penned my corporate orbituary with HW on a specific date.

To me, it wasnt difficult to pen down the letter. It was simple. I needed a light to guide me back into the forefront of Project Management instead of fire-fighting. I wanted to be in a corporate understanding of my mission statement and how it was projected to me in this company, wasnt part of the career advancement I had in mind. Stepping stone... definitely!

The ship will soon sail again after a long docking period and probably, the time has come...

7 comments:

jnj said...

Errr.... Brazil vs Argentina, both scored 1-1 in 1st half.

I didn't tell you mine & you posted yours at here.

RayC said...

hahaa.. have to make it public... now, we are really going into opposite ends... back and forth... but who knows, maybe both of us are countered? :-) you'll never know... Good Luck!

jnj said...

We will talk about this when i meet you up.

Make sure you save some private time to have a good talk of this.

RayC said...

anytime bro...

Babu said...

Thanks, its a nice format. I can use for me also\\

RayC said...

babu... save it, you are married to HW. you still have years to go... dont worry, you wont be needing it so soon.

Anonymous said...

Ray you ciaoz?