Monday, March 23, 2009

Back to Back Wins...

Back to Back wins for Liverpool... what can I say? 13 goals in 3 weeks... 4-0 against Real Madrid, 4-1 against Manchester Utd and now 5-0 against Aston Villa... what's next? Bring on Fulham of course!!!

Well, thank God for Liverpool to keep the fire and passion burning... work has just been horrendous... with month end rush, political bickerings, mind games, etc, I am almost as good as drained out. With a new project looming and a very packed schedule for the next few weeks, I am really looking forward to pamper thyself to a trip in Hong Kong. Recently booked into 'The Venetian' for a closer taste into the high life... finally answering the question,... if a 5-star hotel is good, what constitutes a 6 1/2 star to begin with? Hence, I am going to answer that question this coming holiday. At a price of MYR1000/nite, I will give it a go!

With all the stress that is going on, I cant wait to be honest! Just need to get myself prepped up for now to ensure my targets are achieved! Before I sign off to cont with my work, here's something for BT, You, YES You, if you are looking, piss off and find someone of your stature to mess with, you old freaking geezer! All you talk and no logical bas3rds, go pack that shit and get on with your pathetic life! You dont deserve this blog but I will give it to you this time... have a blast you pathetic one and we'll see how you succumb to my success, ass crap!

AaaaAAaaHHhh... what a blast! Now, I feel better... now now, that's what the blog is for! :-)

3 comments:

jnj said...

Thanks Kops once again for letting Gunners get back to the Champion League's hope which is almost shattered.

By the way, I like the way you shout in here, this is really what is blog for.. Keep it up Bro.

RayC said...

truly deserved whacking out his nuts... literally! hahaha

Babu said...

I am filthy paid HW employee, so that and that is the reason why i am trying 6 and 1/2 stars in Macau, My Next target is Dubai one 7 stars, wooooooooo

Keep it up bro, i salute you...

As long as LIV keeps wining, u dun mind for small things..

Salute..