Sunday, May 03, 2009

Prawn Mee

Well, did a bit of an experiment over the weekend and voila... I managed myself a Prawn Mee. It wasnt that hard though... and I did in fact make 3 people happy... including myself. I was kinda surprised at the result.






Next up... Assam Laksa... now, that would be a bit more tricky... probably in 2 weeks time. Its the season to spice things up on the variants because I got a comment from a top chef to start changing the varieties even though everyone has so far been very welcoming to the weekly curry I have been dishing out including but not limited to ABC soup, Onion Omellete, Hainanese Chicken, Steamed Ocra, Herbal soup, Mixed Baked Beans, etc. Probably its time I started something new...

2 comments:

jnj said...

yummy... I need more pix for sure though its still pix...

RayC said...

hahaha... this week to try Assam Laksa!