Friday, March 22, 2002

Alas, on my final day in Colchester, the sun came out from the hiding and paraded her stride across the whole county. It was no doubt the highlight of the day. Everything was going easy today, not a single word said and the feeling was mutual, with every aspect of the hols in perspective. A mellow and melancholious outing summed it all with no remorse, yet it all seemed so subtle as though it’ll be a longer season this time, with no definite point of return. Songs from Cranberries today encapsulated my entire disposition.

Sometimes people say or wish that they could turn back the clock… would you? Enlighten me. Anyhow, hope days will be easier on me now although I know the sea will be rougher, the tide will be higher, and the storm, catastrophic. It wouldn’t be easy but I will fight till the very last drop of my sweat. Don’t know why but I am speechless tonight… would just like to end my evening as calm as possible. Till then…

No comments: