Thursday, March 21, 2002

Sometimes there are answers to our acquisitions and sometimes there aren’t. To me, when there are no answers, I risk and believe. My 2 weeks break in Colchester is coming to an end soon and I somehow feel enlightened. Funnily enough, I don’t feel nicked but more to saving grace. On the other hand, this trip has brought me loads of surprises that I would have never imagined in the clearest conscience. Or maybe I was too clouded then to have noticed anything even in my clearest conscience.

Today weather was clearer and mild. Stephannie and I went to watch ‘A Beautiful Mind’ and bumped into Pimpim. It was no doubt a good show which reflected sanity in a beautiful and scary way. Recommended actually. It starred Russell Crowe (from Gladiators) and also Ed Harris (from Apollo13). It brought me reflections of my friend who had a parent suffering from insanity but was not institutionalised because the case was heard as a mental torture and humiliation. Accordingly, it only comes and go once in a while and that was the base to their argument but still… really sympathise with what my friend had to go through in the past. Well, I should be thankful! Anyway, had Italian food after that at Ask… it was lovely. And thanks Tom for hanging out at Mondo’s… it was wicked! Frankly, as I prepare for my departure back to Liverpool, I bring back with me provoking thoughts on many issues. It’s all gonna be coming my way again… the 24/7 huffs and puffs, hassles, and workload are back to haunt me again but somehow or rather, I feel rather motivated and prepared! And not forgetting the D-Day that I’ve been mentioning a few days back… that will be a real test to my courage, confidence and capabilities. Keep your fingers crossed for me guys!! Actually, just wanna ask a question here… does anyone have any links to journalism at all? I would love to try my hands on them as a part time venture. Do mail me if there is ok? It could be fun.

But hey, to my gang back home, Seou Mei, David Ng, Daniel, etc and the rest elsewhere around the world… its nice to know that we are all watching over one another and have not been forgotten. It’s been all too long now to recall all the wicked stuffs that we did but hey, we’ll be back soon. Zahari, Mark, Mindy…. All you good men and women out there… chill out and stay close. But one thing that keeps buggering me is ‘Is there life after graduation?’…or ‘How does it feel with all the big responsibilities coming through now?’. Suffocated? Adrenalin rush? Wicked? Fun? Enlighten me please! *grin* …

Contemplation knows no time, and it kills me, but I will hang in there with utmost faith and determination, to reap the seeds of labour and hopefully, everything will be good in the end.

No comments: