Saturday, March 30, 2002

Days are getting longer now... it gets bright at 6am... and soon again, time will have to change its focus. I’ve been here for 3 Autumns, 3 Winters, 3 Springs and 2 Summers… 2 complete seasons of Romance, Hard Work, Stress and everything else that matters. My third winter was somehow subdued… flowers are blossoming in Spring now and although I should be feeling more jovial, it is far from true. Many things that took place have got me wondering… and to deal with stress from then till now has almost sapped up most of my energy.

Recently, I have acquired a long lost stupor that has kicked start the love for myself again. I have to start realizing this dream now… to better myself and not be kept at the sidelines anymore. It has been by far an eventful dream that I’ve been through and I intend to make it more vibrant in terms of progressing ahead. Some things have made me realize that no matter how hard you try, certain things in life needs just time to figure out itself. At work today, I bought 4 tickets to the Liverpool vs Charlton match later today where I’ll be accompanied by 3 other friends. I reckon it’ll be a good match and one that Liverpool has to win to keep alive their title dreams. I cant wait. Excited to be precise… we’ll see then.

I always dream of becoming part of the elite… will I be one? Would I get the chance to? Questions become part of my illusion that clouds reality. I sometimes drift into a motion that people call it loneliness but despite it being dubbed a bad remedy for faith and believe, I think otherwise, because I feel that it enhances my personality more to become someone mentally stronger and steady. And from that notion only do I improve myself further. Psychic? Maybe… Crazy?… I hope not! Let us pray for me… I met two American girls today donned in brimming red… it took a while before I finally realized that they were actually fans of Liverpool traveling all the way from California just to watch a football match later today. We had a nice chat and I wondered to myself what has brought these girls all the way to Liverpool… and only then did I realize the answer laid right at the heart of my soul… Passion. I’ve supported Liverpool for 12 years now… never once my faith and loyalty has wavered even during their bad times and I am a self confessed Liverpool fanatic. Anyway, hope your journey will not be a let down and a wonderful one.

Well, gotta chuck now… so much for today. All in a day’s work… cheerio!

No comments: