Sunday, March 31, 2002

Mixed emotions clouded my day… however, the best part of my day was the win as expected of Liverpool. Two well taken goals that says it all… from Smicer and Owen. I even bought 6 tickets to the Champions League match against Bayer Leverkusen on Wednesday. Something for me to look forward to and to actually keep my mind off the reality of life. I also went to the Liverpool Club Store to purchase a Liverpool flag... hmmpph... starting to get a collection of these prized possessions huh? In fact, I was very tired after only having slept for 3 hours but it was well worth it… the 3 points, the goals, the KOP, Anfield… but in all soon went downhill as I hit the road later on.

There was a little commotion at work which subdued the whole euphoric atmosphere. What I despise the most is being hung in limbo and in total no control of the situation. I do not hold the cards… do I? But I can’t just say that I don’t give a rat’s ass about the whole thing or issue. This shake up has hit the Richter scale for 7.0 which went undetected and I can’t do shit about it but justa sit and wait. It’s eating me up to pieces by the day but I will hang in there.

I had known a newly found acquaintance for barely less than a few days and I am utterly sorry for the loss of someone so dear in her eyes. I can’t say I understand how it exactly feels but after reading through the journal, it made me think about how such a precious life can be designated for an end in such a hurting way. I have no words of comfort enough to subdue your sorrow but all I can say is, you have done your best and if you need someone to talk to… however far that is, there would be someone here.

Today, I barely had control over any situation. As I’ve said, the worst thing that could happen to me is when it hits me so bad without any exhortation. I barely had the mood to stimulate my face muscles but luckily, some kind and jovial Scottish people from Glasgow and also some of the usual Kensington Scullies managed to ease me up a little… cheers lads. Anyway, it’s already so bright at 8am now… a few more hours before I need to drag my sorry ass up to work again! Therefore, need to sign off now… hope it gets better tomorrow.

No comments: