Friday, March 29, 2002

Today's weather was alright... getting back to the spring groove... but work was horrible. People started to pour in like nobody's business since it was the Easter break and it coincide also with the Grand National next week. So, what can I say? I am dead tired now. Anyway, it’s gonna be a busy week ahead for me and I just want to put my mind to it. Lay low for the moment… many things have been turning a few screws loose up in my head and I really have to take some time out. Things start to look bleak but I am not about to give up. That’s why I am keeping myself sane by sharing my thoughts to everyone on the web world. I definitely don’t want to drift into a schizophrenic motion.

Well, to my friend, I am really sorry that I couldn’t put you up for a night because of personal problems and I hope you understand. At the mean time, I am just hoping to be alone where I can think better and clearer. Wrong timing mate… really hope you understand, if not, deal with it! I ain’t gonna give two f***s about it…as it is, all I can tell you is, I am caught up with something and if this doesn’t satisfy your question, hell mate… shit happens!

At the moment, I am trying to put some pieces back to my life… sounds petrifying and as though I’ve been through lots of shit ain’t it? Hell yeah I did and I am f***ing tired… I just wanna put myself into perspective now and try to build my life from here on. No one’s perfect… take that as my advise! I was discussing with my mates today about shipping back some stuffs home… It’s actually a good idea now looking at my room… it’s full loads of shit… but decision is still pending. Actually, coming to another thing, it’s also good fun working here because you get to see loads of shit every single day without fail. Some will flirt with you and you get to understand their low life or sometimes how depressing one’s life can be and it can be really educational. Sometimes it teaches you to deal with life in the best possible way we can and I’ve gradually learned a lot.

Well… guess that’s all for today… looking forward to tomorrow for a fresh new start and see what problems lie ahead of me… in any case, I’ve been dodged by problems since I got here and there isn’t a time when I failed to clear any hurdles. The only thing I wish for is to have a good rest every night without perturbation. Cheerio…

No comments: