Sunday, March 24, 2002

It looked like a perfectly normal day but I lay emotionless through the day. Maybe due to tiredness and stress. Anyway, I believe in astrology and it's beginning to really startle me with the accuracy of its predictions. Some might say its crap or bull, but I really do believe that some parts of our lives are pre-destined by the stars. My astro sign told of me today:

"You might be drawn to physical activity to ground yourself, Raymond. You've been living a little too much in your head lately. You're probably tired from thinking too much! Your mental energy has gotten a bit out of control. It's time to turn off that active brain and to focus more on your physical well being. Go outside and get some exercise."

Hey... this is only a special preview and I won't do that on normal days. It's just that I feel particularly prone to the stars. Enjoy it while you can! hehehe... :-รพ I've been trying to work some things out lately and its true, I've drag myself into an unnoticeably high and stressful pace far beyond my reach. Although some solutions and goals were attained in the process, it can be really exhausting. A penetrating form of chill has been embedded in me since last week and I've been trying to come to terms with it however tough it is. It looks as though I have to accept that a new challenge is on the cards and no matter how daunting that can be, I have to hang in here and just do my best in whichever way I could. Nonetheless, I am still holding on to this faith regardless of the slim hopes. Sometimes it kills my emotions and mental strength but guess I have no options made available to me at the moment. From time to time, I still think of the old times and still wish it would come back and I have an inner strength telling me that the good times are going to roll once this patch of darkness is over. There's only one thing that I will guarantee, which is my fight till the very end. It ain't over till the fat lady sings!

When times are bad, absorb the pressure but don't succumb to it, be steady and composed and when the time is right, let the good times prevail! Kinda like the way Liverpool is playing themselves right up to the top and European's best! Absorb the pressure and counter attack. But however easy such is said, no one can ever feel or know how low can I get when bad times hit me... it's painful and stressful. But amidst the grim and adverse fortune I am at now, I will do just fine. Manchester lost today to Middlesbrough with a scoreline of 0-1... time for Liverpool to pounce on the advantage when they play Chelsea later? We'll see pretty soon....

No comments: