Monday, March 25, 2002

Sunday Sunday Sunday... the same ol' story. All worked up and tired at the end of the day. But it's by no means a complaint from me because I don't deserve the privilege to complain. I was not any guy from the big blocks having the silver spoon fed upon my mouth when I was born. Neither did I have the luxury of a well scripted life. I am thankful for who I am today, the love that I get from my parents and close ones, and that's the reason why I can't complain even when I have to slog through a Sunday morning after only just hours of sleep. Things have got me down lately, and I just feel that I need to get back to my path.

Today, it was extra busy because Liverpool won 1-0 at Anfield against Chelsea. It was a last minute goal which created an euphoria all over Liverpool. People were coming in from all walks of life, Norwegians, Finnish, Scousers, Geordies (who support Liverpool..sorry Newcastle fans), Irish, Scottish, Welsh, Chinese, Indians, Americans, it was actually nice to see them dressed up all in red with smiles on their faces straining their vocals on and off the ground. Oh yes...I heard many stories from the euphoria of the Roma game to this one... and I was more than cheered up by this. In fact, working here taught me many other things like how to speak basic Norwegian, Finnish, understanding and emulating the Scottish, Irish and Scouse accent (which I love the most) and also making well sure that I brighten up people's blessed meal. The only bad thing about it at the end of the day is that you get a really sore feet, mentally exhausted brain and you just end up having stacks of problems to think about. The good thing is, I learn from people indirectly, on social behaviour and discipline, and increase my mentality in the way certain things are worked out in life unexpectedly. I therefore thank my parents for giving me this opportunity to be here and the love from all corners of the room including the lost ones which I still have faith in.

I am a bit cranky up here now after a long day but I do hope that those who are given the opportunity to strive with ease through the years, make good use of it and not forget the effort from the people behind you all the time. By the way, Liverpool went top today at the expense of Man Utd.'s loss yesterday although I wish Arsenal all the very bad luck you can get for the rest of the season... (sorry Gunners... I had to for the sake of all kopites around the world!)... Good luck Liverpool!

No comments: