Tuesday, March 26, 2002

Watched the Oscars till the wee hours of the morning... it was great fun though knowing that some pictures made it big time. And also, I managed to recall the name of someone that I think is pretty cool.... Marisa Tomei. Remember that Mark? from 'Only You'? Today was my off day and I practically had a peaceful afternoon by going to the bank, watching a movie (13 Ghost), which was uncharacteristic, suspensive, not really scary but more like a freaky show, and then went to the cafe to sit, sip and relax. At this point, I met a friend and was discussing some problems and in the end, I ended my day with more headaches than a peaceful mind. Had been contemplating for quite some time now whether to shift or not and today's evening was a part agenda. Final decision? ... ended up freaking myself out with the thought of moving and just decided to stay put in the mean time. It doesn't mean I am not going to but not for now. I have too much to think about and that would do me just fine.

Anyway, the latter evening's proceedings were more or less under-hyped where the more strenuous issues were discussed with my friends and it was relieving actually to know that at least someone was there to lend a ear. Cheers mates... Tomorrow and the days after will be the start of a new dawn to a whole busy week until the Grand Nationals held in Liverpool. It is the annual horse racing event which is considered quite grand as the name states but it will be good in a way for me to put my mind off to something else. Actually, what is done is done.... and I really do think now and hope that time will heal the situation... still hoping and waiting.

No comments: