Saturday, March 09, 2002

It's rather peculiar to have an undignified or unrecognised contribution to whatever each and everyone of us have done, but still we hafta continue pretending its not such a big deal after all. Sometimes it really hurts. Today's astrologer's prediction for me was quite true... avoid any form of heated debate... and I am lucky to have done just that. People might think that I am a foolish and cheeky bas3rd to be venturing into such nonsensical thoughts and beliefs but to me, they are prediting each and everyday of my life quite accurately. As much as I want to remain passive, I can't because I am beginning to be terified by the truth and accuracy of it all. Anyway, I am tired today... tomorrow will be another tiring day followed by a shitty Sunday which I am definitely not looking forward to. Sometimes it is taking toll on me...

Sometimes I am being messed up by the most fickle and dubious facts that I don't know where I stand no more. Fortunately, I have been through too much to know how to handle setbacks after setbacks. Sometimes it kills my consitution but the farthest it gets is my physical and mental motion... never my will power and determination. I speak today of my doubted self... to remind me that I am still sane and that I am going through the most buggering, insane, mind blogging, bollocks and determined stage of my life. I will never rest my case till I am done... I am here to be a learned person... gaining experience as I move along... and I know... I Will Never Walk Alone... Veni, Vedi, Veci....

No comments: