Friday, March 08, 2002

The weather looks better today... flower buds are blossoming, sun shining brigthly with the air filled with the aroma of green leaves and grass... what looks like spring could not help but bring in more smiles in my face rather than the awkward, moody and depressing winter. Every winter brings in echoes of a hard fought battle through a million years... I dont know why but it does. Although it really sounds that bad, I still enjoy my winter as it comes because of the tranquility of December when Christmas comes. Its only when December passes by that the real mercurial, sullen, cantankerous, petulant (...and call it whatever you want) Raymond comes in. I am sure everyone agrees with me... but these days have somehow revived my mood compared to the previous 2 months when I was faced with loads of rejection from all corners. Anyway, it is now that counts and I guess I will need to wait for another year before the shit feeling sinks in again... and that's good! Today, I had a picture taken with Jamie Carragher at the restaurant I am working in... Liverpool's full back and England International.... will post it up once I get it sorted. Actually, I have met loads of them but have never taken pictures with any of them... there was one actually with Sander Westerweld but the picture was spoilt due to a faulty camera. I have seen and chatted with the likes of Robbie Fowler(Leeds Utd.), Emile Heskey(Liv), John Barnes(former Liv player), John Aldrigde(former Coach of Tranmere Rovers), Gary Lineker(Former England International), Tommy Smith(Famous Commentator), Jamie Carragher(Liv), Vegard Heggem(Liv), Francis Jeffers(Arsenal) and a whole lots more. Guess that's the whole fun about working part time in a Chinese restaurant... blending with the rich and famous(that was of course a sweeping statement that I only manage to serve them and get their autographs... not hanging out with them)!! hehehe....

You know... sometimes it can be really lonely up here even with my introverted character but I am managing fine. At least, I learn more through the hard way in life... to be very honest, everyday is a learning day in my life now. There is just so much to be digested... different walks of life, brains, mind games, tactics, obstacles, and the list goes on and on. I am sure it will be of use to me one day or another. That's why I don't complain much or feel embarassed even the slightest bit!

'"What we achieve in life - Echoes in Eternity'"
-Unanimous

It couldn't be truer than that... and today will be another history be it bitter or sweet, echoed in my life for as long as I live.

No comments: