Thursday, March 07, 2002

You know...I am going through the craziest period of my life right now. It freaks me out sometimes. Everything looks like a fine mess... and yet, sometimes it doesnt. Have you ever felt that you know the truth and yet there's still something at the back of your mind triggering your suspicions? Have you ever felt that you have no control of things? I am now basically hanging in a limbo... awaiting for things to take place... it's just a feeling of that I've done all I could and I am just sitting back waiting for results which are of an uncertain period of time. Of my previous blogs, I have said something on not regretting tomorrow with the things we do today... well, I wish I could have the chance again to take off where I left things behind 2 years back... I am finding it hard to channel my energy into something more composed and solid again. My current state of mind is far too messed up to compose any songs which were like a natural flow in my blood. I still remember the good ol' times with gigs and unplugged's... those were the best time of my life. I have not given up hope yet and will see how far we go when we regroup later on.

It was by far the most rebellious and superlative confidence I've ever felt and I hope it'll be back. Today Liverpool succumbed the pressure and overwhelmed Newcastle by 3 goals to nil... Newcastle matches were always the best of the crop, still remember the two 4-3 scoreline... one of which I remember best when Liverpool were 3-0 up and Newcastle bounced back within the last 20 minutes to make it 3-3 and with 2 minutes added time, Fowler received a cross and headed it in... the feeling was mutual for all Liverpudlians over the world. It was an eccentric and electrifying 4-3 score which will be cemented in my memories. Anyway, Liverpool is chasing the pack and I have every confidence to believe they'll be fighting till the very last match... You'll Never Walk Alone Kopites!!!...

No comments: