Sunday, March 17, 2002

The morning today was bright... unlike the past few days which was horrible and moody. And indeed, Liverpool won against Middlesbrough this morning by 2-1, a score which conceils their tiredness after only 48 hours from their previous match with Barcelona. An astounding victory I would say to keep the leaders of the pack on their toes with the likes of Arsenal and Man Utd. I played squash today... still learning from the game which was totally unconversant to me in the past. My best bet on sports would be badminton, football and table tennis... take me on anytime and I'll guarantee you a good match. I hope I didnt sound too arrogant back there.

Anyway, it is St. Patricks' Day today... not that I am Irish and I care but it's sortaf nice to know that my favourite drink, Guiness is a nationwide celebration! At least I had a pint when I watched the football match earlier on today when I had to drag myself out of the bed to watch my favourite team play! Talking about my Liverpool and I dare say it again... MY Liverpool..., it has been 12 years now since the first time I supported them on tele when Liverpool played Nottingham Forest. Of course they won it then with Rush and Barnes deputizing and terrorizing every defender in Division 1(now known as the Premier League). Even though they had won nothing since the 90s, I am still proud to say that I was there with them through thick and thin... a loyalist in every corner of my heart... a True RED... You'll Never Walk Alone, Liverpool! But somehow or rather... I am still wondering how Liverpool manage to surrender an 11 point lead over Man Utd earlier this season to let them go top now... a freaking nine match without a win! Hmpph... guess I cant complain much now that Liverpool are really on fire... hope that they don't repeat this sloppy patch next season.

Well, although today was quite boring apart from the football match this morning (here I go again...), I am very proud of someone to have almost completed her commission on something which she has placed so much effort on. Really proud of her determination to get it done. Hope she takes it to the top. And also I spoke with an old friend of mine... my word... judging from her cheeky libretto, it made me wonder to myself... 'Have I really disappeared for such a long time?'... 'Have I been secluding myself for far too long now?'... well well... I am bewildered actually. But hey... all is not lost and I am still very much alive and kicking... so much for now I guess... cheerio now!...

No comments: