Saturday, March 16, 2002

Today, I marched into the valley of defeat not only to discover that there weren’t any adversary but also a self-deceit understatement that made absolutely all the sense in the world why I’ve been so puckered up in this millennium. It was easy to notice someone’s typical self-destruct button but when it came to me, I was left dumbfounded when I nearly channelled myself into a self-annihilation module. I would call it a close call to be exact.

Anyway, I popped into the cinema today for a show… ‘We Were Soldiers’ by Randall Wallace starring Mel Gibson…the same cast and crew for ‘Braveheart’, my all time favourite movie… but to my dismay, it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be. I think it is partially my fault too because I pretty much over-hyped it due to the fact that ‘Braveheart’ was that good. But the truth is… the movie was above average. Here are my all-time favourites:

1. Braveheart
2. Exorcist
3. Star Wars (…all of them)
4. The Patriot
5. Lord of the Rings
6. City of Angels
7. Gladiator
8. Black Hawk Down
9. We Were Soldiers
10. Desperado

Anyway, it is freaking Spring time (or is it not…) and the weather is just so f**ked up! …and it’s really beginning to get on my nerves! * sigh *… typical freaking English weather and it pretty much summed up my overall mood! But I had a simple but sumptuous home cooked meal by Stephannie. It has been long since I had mummy’s irresistible food but luckily, Stephannie always has something from her bright culinary skills to satisfy and spice up my taste buds. Thanks a million! And the latter part of the day was just cool and breezy and what more… I chilled along of course! ‘Till tomorrow… chao!

No comments: