Friday, March 15, 2002

The most dangerous place is my calmest place, the calmest place has the finest hour, my finest hour is my scariest moment, my scariest moment leads me to my final thoughts, and my final thoughts brings me eternal solitude where I proceed on to my solitariness… either way, I can’t escape my problems or woes neither can I try outsmarting it… the best possible solution to it is, jump right on it and face the facts. Embrace your darkest hour like how you approach your finest hour because if we can succeed in doing so, we are well composed.

Today, I can’t seem to find my rhythm. The more I seek, the more daunting it felt, and in the end… I ended up ‘meditating’ in such that I sat, closed my eyes and listened to the free-falling water from the shower. It took me back to a special place back home where I would usually sit on one of those rocks and listen to the birds chirp. Beneath the thick canopies of layered green leaves up above lies a secret stream flowing through an endless passage of time. The cries of the waterfall thundering downwards in the background forms a contrasting setting to indicate that no one’s life is free from problems and no matter how we want to live a quiet life or vice versa, we still need to address the opposing facts, and to commit ourselves to the cause no matter how disconcerting it may seem. Defeat is never a shameful thing, the most important thing is never to step down and let subjugation take control of our life because if we do, recovery rate is almost certain to be zilch. Feeling quite tired today... feel like a messed up day myself. Maybe due to stress... but guess I'm not the only one having stress aint it?

No comments: