Tuesday, March 12, 2002

When you are always on the go, you just don't feel tired but today, I felt so drained that as soon as I sat in the train, the gush of energy released was so immense that I slept almost immediately. As I woke up an hour later and looked out the aperture, the temperamental countryside gave me a solemn nod as if telling me to take it easy. I closed my eyes again... this time indulging in contemplation over my achievements. I felt as though I deserved this break but on the other hand, would I be missing out on any opportunities of whatsoever kind? The same question ran through my head over and over again. My word... I was thinking to myself,... not another anarchic and chaotic moment on my break please...and then, a moment of calmness broke through when the first ray of sunlight shone upon me... the bright orange fireball beamed its rays over me... as if smiling and telling me that everything's going to be fine right at the end. I managed a feeble smile to myself as I drifted further apart from all the problematic normality of my everyday life. The only best thing that I can recognise of my ownself is being able to drift into calmness, sharing the same sentiments as a cascade of water free falling from high up above the mountains to the very beautiful, still, tranquil and placid waters that I once shared only with myself to this very day in time. It's funny though that the highest point in my life is getting to celebrate calmness all to myself or with my loved ones... Call me a loner, recluse, hermit or anything you want, I am definitely in the running to the most accomplished agenda in anyone's life... knowing thyself and controlling thy emotions.

Harmonized and tired, I rest my case short today...

No comments: