Sunday, April 07, 2002

Errm… how should I say or speak of today? Anyway.. since it was the final day of the Grand National Race… me and my mate went for a small bet and guess what...?? We won the lot of a horse placing of 1-2-3. Everyone was cursing us because we only had a small bet on it and no one ever thought that the first placed horse was a non-runner. We placed a bet on it by luck and voila… it came out tops. Made a couple of pounds but it was all for the fun of it.

It wasn’t as dead busy as yesterday at my work place… and the reason behind it was, all the favorites to come out tops went downhill. A lot of people lost their money and the bookies were laughing their way to the bank! We were lucky… and again… today, had a squabble with an Irish lad who came in and boast of his freaking fortune and making a big fuss outtaf everything. As usual, I got really pissed and I f***ed him upside down. I mean… it wasn’t my usual style because many of the Irish lads know me and we have a good rapport. This case was outtaf hand. Again, I had to be held back by my mate… tempers flared but in the end… the Irish lad’s girlfriend apologized to me and told me that he had too much to drink plus the loss of his dough in the horse race. Yeah rite!! As if I cared! I don’t give a rat’s ass about your stuffs and if you eat and behave accordingly… that’s fine by me… just don’t give me all those bullshit and start creating a scene or havoc when I am working! I swear I will kick his ass so hard he will forget his own last name! Whatmore when I am in the midst of a tensed week ahead of me… it doesn’t gel mate!

But I must admit… I’ve been far too stressed and tensed up lately due to the presentation… and other things. Although work wise… colleagues started treating me as a well-disciplined guy, I hafta admit that sometimes, it got outtaf hand. I really lost my cool at that moment back there today and the Irish bloke must have got a scare coz’ I don’t think he has ever experienced it before. His expression showed. Anyway, I bought another Liverpool jersey today… nope, not the Champions League one although I will get it soon… but it will add to my already luxurious collection of Liverpool merchandise. It’s been hard fought… ever since I was a kid till now… never have I dreamed about going to Liverpool or having to say that, study and watch their games at Anfield. It really means something to me. Thanks Dad and Mom… but the truth is the fact, I am a fanatical Liverpool supporter!

Again, it’s Sunday today and another weekend of the Sunday blues. I miss Sundays back in my country where everything was just so relaxed. Now I hafta slog through it… aaaiiii…. But hell, it doesn’t worry me the slightest bit… as long as the dough keeps coming in. Well, gotta go now… another long day for me later. Tra….

No comments: