Saturday, April 06, 2002

Well, before I start off with anything, I would like to wish Stephannie a very Happy Birthday… it’s your big day today. Hope you enjoy your time there. With all my love.

Today was quite a busy day… people dressed up in their best suits for the Grand National Race at Aintree, Liverpool… and not forgetting these people are the ones with lotsaf dough. Yeah, tell me about it. It was so packed and busy that I almost forgot dinner and supper. In a way, it’s good coz I can go on diet then… been packing myself up quite a bit these days. But talking about gaining weight…. I think I have lost loads over the past 2 weeks or so because of stress. Life is becoming more tensed for me… maybe its due to the ambitions and workload I have set for myself. I see my friends having a whale of a time here without having to worry about getting a job… they are not planning to in anyway. So, I really don’t know. But anyhow, I am not letting go of my dreams now… I’ve always maintained a degree of ambition so that I can improve on myself and to be very honest, I am not bothered the slightest bit of whether they are looking for a job or not although seriously speaking… I sometimes wonder if my life would be more jovial without the stress and time management thingy.

Later today will be much busier because it would be the last day of the races and everyone would be painting the town red. Just hope I don’t fall under pressure. Actually, coming to the job thing, it’s pretty stressful for me at times because most of my fellow graduates here have given up hope and some of them did not even take the initiative to try. That makes me the lone wolf seeking suitable opportunities. I have no problems doing it alone but sometimes it does get me down. I have to manage my time well… plan ahead of what to do, sticking to my plans, during the slightest free time I have, I have to devote to my journals, weblog, preparation for interviews, seeking companies through the internet and study about them, and also working which tires me. Frankly speaking, I don’t even have time for myself. That was why over the past week, I have watched 2 Liverpool matches justa ease myself up.

Sometimes I feel like cracking up my brains… but hey… I am still sane and fine here. No worries. And, hehehe… lemme tell you of what happened today. I blew my top off in front of a customer. I’ve been wanting to do that actually… luckily Desmond refrained me from confronting them further. They were a bit of a mess after a few booze and they talked too much. So, when tempers flared and emotions ran high… I f***ed and gave them a piece of my mind. There was this girl in the group who talked just too much and demanded for just about everything... she even refused to pay the bill and I was just so tired that I f***ed her (verbally that is) then and there. I know it was a bit un-gentleman of me but she was just way off the mark and I suppose by the way 2 colleagues refrained me from kicking her friend’s ass, it was quite heated. In fact, many of the Irish and Scottish customers who were in the restaurant applauded me and even asked me to kick the group out of the restaurant.

Aaaaiii….. maybe its due to the tension surrounding me these days. I’ve been so jammed with my time that I just cant find time to do certain things. But don’t misinterpret me here… I am not gonna lose my head over trifle things. I am still cool and it was just part and parcel of working. One of her friends eventually came by over me and told me they had too much to drink… and that they were sorry. Really, sometimes I just feel like f***ing them all up especially when they are drunk and start talking stupid things… although most of them are friendly and nice. Anyway, enough about all this shit heads… I get them every week. Gotta go now… feeling tired. Later in the day will be another big day… need enough rest. Cheerio now.

No comments: