Thursday, April 04, 2002

First of all, I would like to apologize for not being able to update my diary for the last 2 days… first one being that I was overly tired and the second time being that my server was down.

On Tuesday, I slept for a good 8 unobstructed hours and it has been long since. I have not felt so good ever and it really helped me a lot in a sense that I felt so much fresher and clearer. The reason to my sound sleep is because I only had 3 hours of sleep the night before and after that a straight flush of 13 hours of work, mostly standing, running, and everything but sitting down. It was all to much for me to bear as I lay myself on the bed when I came back, I had no time to even ponder about anything… every part of my body was screaming with relieve and soon after, I slept off quietly, slipping into the world of relaxation, no dreams, no nightmares… totally unobstructed!

------------------------------------------------------------

::Wednesday, 3 April 2002::

Woke up finally on Wednesday morning… the mood was good, sun came out for the first time after days of drizzling and fog, went to work as usual and was busy but it didn’t matter much as I was really anticipating the Champions League match later on. Worked half day and later went for coffee at CafĂ© Nero before shooting back home. Grouped up at almost 6pm and we got to Anfield as early as 6.30pm. The crowd was swelling up as it got nearer to kick-off. There were 6 of us and we just couldn’t wait. All of us were true Liverpool supporters and it was particularly ecstatic for me as most of my friends are Mancs. Definitely not a good blend! Anyway, the match was a good one… not as good as the one against Barcelona and Roma but they still managed a goal to take the game to Germany with a scoreline of 1-0. I was sitting very near to the pitch and it was great fun. It was just magnificent.

Later, we proceeded to China Town for a sumptuous meal and it was just a nice feeling at the end of the day and to be honest, it has been a long long time since I last enjoyed myself with the lads. Although it was tiring when I got back, I felt good, at least for the time being after so long. On the whole, it was a good day but knackered! Seriously, a day that I hope will come more often. Anyway, I might talk more of the match tomorrow… feeling really really tired now… hafta sleep. Tra now…

No comments: