Monday, May 06, 2002

Bittersweet Symphony

I remained absolutely silent throughout the day. Not a word uttered during work. My mind was working fast... I had to. I had so many things on my mind that it never did stop thinking. But one phone call helped me alot. Thanks. It meant a lot to me. Else than that, there wasnt much yesterday... the usual Sunday boredom especially when it is Bank Holiday tomorrow on Monday. But one critical decision made was... I will be trying for my Masters degree in MBA majoring in Industrialisation or Public Sector. At the moment, no decision has been made as yet but will definitely see how things move on later in the day.

Exactly 7 more days to go before my interview with PSM International company. Will it change my destiny? What is there to ponder? It's almost 9am on a Monday morning now... Feeling stronger now at the end of the day. SM... you hafta decide now... never make this mistake you'll regret for the rest of your life. It's better losing one than two... think properly. No point in holding back. And Pet... try Snake Bite... not too strong and not too light. Zahar... go easy on your new car ok? And hey bro. Eric.. you take it easy there ok? You'll Never Walk Alone... I'm always here. That's it folks... tra now... later... be good everyone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Man Bai: Kau Ilhamku::

Beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang
Meraba aku dalam kelam
Rambulan mengambang kini makin suram
Pudar ilhamku tanpa arah

Sedetik wajahmu muncul dalam diam
Ada kerdipan ada sinar
Itukah bintang ataupun rambulan
Terima kasih ku ucapkan

CHORUS :
Izinkan ku mencuri bayangan wajahmu
Izinkan ku mencuri khayalan denganmu

Maafkanlah ohhh....
Andai lagu ini mengganggu ruangan hidupmu
Kau senyumlah ohhh...
Sekadar memori kita di arena ini

Kau ilham ku ....

No comments: