Tuesday, May 07, 2002

Man In the Mirror

I've gotta make a change... Am I really tougher than tough? Can I still make it? But why am I piling the pressures unto myself? From now till then... there will be no stopping. I won't take hostages. If I wanna make it, I have to pile and assert the pressure. It would be cruel on myself but I need to, because that's what I need to. No one is going to symphatise with me. With or without support... I am taking the risk. I am determined now to make the most out of it. Thanks for the message. And I will trudge this long and winding road ahead of me. Am I afraid? No... what have I gotta lose coz' I am losing already. I only stand to gain if I work harder. Fingers crossed... pray for me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

::Man Bai: Kau Ilhamku::

Beribu bintang di langit kini menghilang
Meraba aku dalam kelam
Rambulan mengambang kini makin suram
Pudar ilhamku tanpa arah

Sedetik wajahmu muncul dalam diam
Ada kerdipan ada sinar
Itukah bintang ataupun rambulan
Terima kasih ku ucapkan

CHORUS :
Izinkan ku mencuri bayangan wajahmu
Izinkan ku mencuri khayalan denganmu

Maafkanlah ohhh....
Andai lagu ini mengganggu ruangan hidupmu
Kau senyumlah ohhh...
Sekadar memori kita di arena ini

Kau ilham ku ....

No comments: