Thursday, October 17, 2002

Apocalypta

My week felt like it has never ended since I took up the gauntlet... feeding in ammo from day to day. It's on a Thursday morning... many things in my mind... research offer accross the Mersey, oooooo... IT Analyst.... sounds good but feasible at this time of the year? Anyway, life hasn't been all hell for me. Good times, bad times... and just another ordinary day. I just love these night moments... tranquil yet charming. Jazz and Soul fills this freaked out world of mine... 'right right... let's not get too engrossed with poetic shit here. To all my mates whom I have not contacted for a long time... sorry guys... been all packed up. Will do so in due time... to my dear family and especially my parents... hope you guys understand but feel free to drop me a line whenever possible. Just lemme brief you guys on my day activities... how about having 10 Construction and IT journals each day, 5 Law books, 2 Economics paper, and just about everything else you can think about right at the stroke of 12midnight each and every day? As I've said earlier... it scared the shit outtaf me for the first few weeks but now beginning to get the hang outtaf it... but still... freaking stressed! I would certainly advise anyone against doing a Masters unless you have proper experience from the working world. Just gimme a buzz if you guys have any advise!

It's like all of a sudden my life is surrounded with academicians, philosophies, epitomologies etc!!!! Freak me side ways!! Anyway, gotta get back to my books... but all is cool here... Autumn is ere'... and melancholiness of it all starts to creep in. Wish me luck! Ta' ...


No comments: