Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Black Monday: Before & After

Before ...(5 minutes earlier)




...After (5 minutes later)




It was supposed to be a fine Monday… had breakfast, gave the car a good scrubbing, a bit of wash and wax, a bit of admiring, BUT 5 minutes later… all there was, is a wrecked car. Its hard for me explain, more so to comprehend and come to terms on what had happened on that fateful morning. The last two weeks have been turbulent… I am not gonna even go into it… but it has been SHITE! I’ve never felt sicker and disappointed with myself ever before like this… every aspect of my life has changed. The angst and frustration is slowly but surely building up in me. Things don’t look rosy at all anymore… Life in KL is intoxicating(offence retracted)! but I am NOT retracting my thoughts.

I miss those times back there… everyone... Liverpool… the KOP… Sefton Park, you can just go there and sit there for hours and you wont regret every second of it… or you can just walk along the cobbled lanes of Matthew Street and feel the vibe that brings the city to its ultimate and glorious stature. I really miss the passion and freedom of Liverpool that will never ever be found here. At the moment, I fucking hate the position I am in! I fucking detest my life back here! Everything’s so not kewl, so screwed up, I have messed up my life, and I am about to mess other people’s life up! Maybe its just me or maybe I really need to start accepting reality quick that says “Welcome Back!” But one thing for sure, the crash really summoned up all the fucking luck, angst, dejection and depression I’ve been going thru since I got back. It’s not the first, and it certainly wont be the last. I am currently ¾ thru my Wolf Blass… its leaving a sour taste already. I used to LOVE it. It was there at the top. Will it come back? Will it taste the same? I certainly hope so. I’m so very numb now. ..

No comments: