Thursday, June 23, 2005

D-Day

D' Arrivo D-Day... the day I've been waiting for. Two separate offers on the table and having listened to both sides, both offers were equally tempting. I find it hard to choose but I would be lying if I said I wasnt leaning towards the corporate fence. The earlier was good but somehow I find HuaWei much better in terms of context and its aesthetics. Went for an interview today with Huawei at Menara MNI... it was good and the offer was better. Never expected that but all is left to be seen as there'll be another 2 weeks wait before I get any news from them. Hopefully, I can get in. If not, tough luck, I'll try another day. I am currently blogging from my friend's place and so sorry I couldnt upload the Chamonix pictures as promised. Will do so when I return to Ipoh. Gotta go now... wish me luck. ta'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright Mate. good to hear that ! well.. this is the first time i look into your web page. Miss our old time. anyway, life goes on..me having some "home" symdrome as well. worry of going back to malaysia.. it has sickening me during all i have heard from all of you. anyway, i am busy with my project now as well. Hopefully can finish on time. Not really thinking of going back but miss my "woman" a lots !! Think of the good side/ at least you are with your love ones right ? take good care and i will as well. Send my regards to stephanie as well. You will never walk alone.

From Chinny!!

RayC said...

dont worry mate... u'll get use to it when u come back. its more or less of adapting. she's doing fine here and i told ur woman to call me when there's anything. so, no worries. ynwa...ta mate

Anonymous said...

alright lad ! how are you getting on? Hanny ask me about you today. She miss you lottts mate !! hahaha.. just kidding. I really hope u are doing better now. Me having some "confusing" time now as well.. hope will get better soon. Wanna to stay ere "boot" depends on the situation. Me "woman" is working very "ard" now. Feel unbearable cos can't "elp" "er". Anyway mate, hope will get better. need to go now. see ya mate.

chinny.