Friday, September 01, 2006

...Bah...

Ok.. great. My laptop went dead on me. This is the last thing I need on Merdeka. Not that it went dead completely, but, without the internet or a connection to do work, I am literally disconnected from the world because my work requires communication and connection. Which again, says how frustrated I am now.

Anyway, after much thought today, guess its all back to square one. No one can keep a balancing act for long. I am very much worked up and I guess its only good for me.

Iph is great. On the other hand, its not as though its KL. Only Perakians know, or for that matter, Ipohans. It's not a dead town as proclaimed, neither is it an extremely happening town. Probably coming in on second after KL, Pg, JB, S'gor. But it sure is good to be back. Home is where the heart is. KLites wont understand. Neither will they grasp the excitement coming from the term 'balik kampung' during festive seasons. Neither will they also understand how lucky they are to be coming from the heart of urban life. Trust me, it makes a big big difference.

Anyway, enuf about that. I've been on a cranky streak all week long. Dunno why, dont intend to know. All I know is, its bothering me and to make it worse, guess it has something to do with my work. Maybe I should really learn how to relax but even this word 'relax' has been only recently coined by someone for my dictionary. So much for today. From Iph with Love.

No comments: