Monday, November 27, 2006

Week V: Tight Schedule

Its been manic.. not only on Mondays but also on weekends. Imagine ppl calling you up at 6am when you are still in winter wonderland... and at 11.30pm when you are about to go to bed. All these, at intervals of 5-10 minutes. I recharge my phone at least twice a day after it goes low batt. That's how tight these schedules are and how it is everywhere or anyone involved in this project. But yeah, its a good learning process. I am not complaining. I am enjoying it... at times only!

The most comforting part is, YES!! its been a month! How time flies and I absolutely love it! I am sure before I know it and with these crazy schedules and plan, I'll be home scot free. More later. Ta...

1 comment:

RayC said...

both. undergoing navy seals training and at the same time working for a non-conforming company!