Sunday, April 22, 2007

Make OR Break...

Its Sunday morning… 0130hours. Whatta week…


Its nice to know that it is in this blog that I am able to roam free… tugged somewhere in the corner of cyberspace, no one hears or see you, best part is, I can blabber away without anyone noticing it. It keeps me sane. Thank God for the internet…


For me, 2007 can never begin with a bigger bang… for two consecutive years in a row, I have never been able to celebrate New Year’s day in Malaysia, which brings the total count to 9 years not celebrating NY’s day at home. Celebrated New Year’s day at a foreign district in a foreign land, what can be better? January was a relief but tough. I broke some hearts and found some. It was a relief to be back home. February came. It was hectic and chaotic but fun. In more ways than one, I made up my mind on two separate issues. March came, it was amazing. Screwed on one end but stunningly and surprisingly, it was the also the sweetest March I have ever had in my life. The intensity was overwhelming. April came… and in 5 more days, I would have been here in Pakistan for a month, 108 days into the unknown profanity, and another 13 days after that to bring the tally to 4 months. Life can never get more complex than a set of statistics that runs playfully in your mind… in a way, as time goes by, it heals the broken heart.


Tomorrow, when today comes, will be the eventual final lap towards a make or break for next few months. It’s hard to choose. We shall see…

No comments: