Saturday, May 26, 2007

Fresh from Afghanistan

It's been donkey years since I last kept in touch with her... my word... she's been everywhere around the world and its so good to see her again. Coincidentally, Aszman knows her and where else better than to get together here in Pakistan where the stakes are high and pressure mounts everyday to an unbelievable frustration. It's nice to be stoned again... 8 years to be exact since the last get together..... Mary, you life saver! Its bad enough that Daniels is on holiday... cant wait to have him back in the fold the next time around.

Liverpool lost this week. I still havent recovered even though I hate to admit it. Its tough coming to terms with it. No one understands the anguish inside. The Pakistan people arent helping much with their illogical senses in the project... the Chinese have bullets but are misfiring... how else bad can it get? I have the logics but not the gun and the bullets. The Chinese doesnt want to share their guns... and the Pakistanis are boastful with nothing to show. As everyone calls it... the "NATO" (No Action, Talk Only). Hence, as a Project Manager specifically in Pakistan, I have got to learn how to live with it and join them. Principally, I cant because it is against all forms of integrity and character I have built over the years. What do you do in my shoes?..... hence, Mary... you have arrived at the right time and right place. Thank you.

No comments: