Sunday, May 27, 2007

Stoned on a Lazy Sunday

Two days of consequtive stoning does no good to brighten up a dull Sunday afternoon... but it does wonders when you are stressed! Again... in office on Sunday to review all documents, setting up plans for the coming week, making sure that the first thing tomorrow on Monday will be calm... because it really does suck when its already the Monday blues and people still screw up plans to give you shit.

Tickets have been finalized, all corresponding stopover taxes has been paid and my flight back to Malaysia is finally confirmed! Damn... cant believe its been almost 2 months since I have been in Pakistan which brings the tally to about 5 months already since last year! There'll be more to come as I will be returning back here after my short holidays.

One thing I have been trying to do these days is to forget... I am still trying. Its difficult but I'd rather have memories of infinite dreams put together than to have something else. It's definitely not easy both mentally and physically, but I've gotta try. Some people say I am chasing an empty dream or looking at a half empty glass... they are probably right. Some beg to differ. But I should be taking in a half full glass now. It hurts but I have still got loads to do.

Sunday... an expresionless and emotionless day engulfs my mundane soul. Stoning tonight? You bet!....

No comments: