Sunday, August 12, 2007

29th Day & It's Just the Beginning...

Unfortunately, as much as I want to load more pictures for everyone to see, the connection I am using is only 28.8kbps, a stone age technology only to match one hour of uploading of one 5Mb picture. Its brutal and agonizing. Its Sunday today... had a very good one hour Swedish massage... which is surprisingly cheap. It's only about MYR 20... and it soothes the aching muscles crying out for a break!

The AP VP will be coming to Philippines on Wednesday, and tonight, the Country Manager will be taking us out for a dinner... konon!... more to having a pep talk before the big guns come... and that, I will be more than prepared for whatever he will ask me, for the "Pakistan" news have been escalated to HQ and AP level. It will be an absorbing week as there will be further targeted rollouts. 15-20 altogether... it will be tough but if I can get another 10 under my belt at the end of next week, it will do just fine.

Till then... ciao...

No comments: